Dear Student and Parents,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! We have missed having our student body in the school and look forward to seeing you again soon. We have been working hard this summer to put support systems in place that will help all us remain healthy as we return to classes. We will continue to follow State, County, and District guidelines as we prepare to start the new school year. Beginning with registration, we want to provide you with a process that is safe and allows you to register online. Outlined below you will find information on what you will need to do to register your child.
Registration Will Be Online Only
Videos of how to do parent portal and registration
Please note the following dates and information:
- Complete New School Year Registration Online and pay required enrollment fees (All returning students and 9th grade students coming from feeder Jr. Highs)
- August 3rd – August 21st
- Parents/Guardians must log into their Parent Portal Account at: https://portal.graniteschools.org If you are having difficulty logging in or need some assistance, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-646-5326 or Mr. G at email@example.com or 385-646-1185 starting August 3rd Monday-Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Instructions for Online Registration and setting up a Parent Portal.
- If you pay Registration fees or submit your fee waiver application with proper documentation online, your student schedule will be e-mailed to you within 72 hours.
- School fees can be paid online through https://webstores.activenetwork.com/school-software/granger_high_scho5re/ To create an account, the username is your child’s student number, the password is the first initial of their first name and last name, all are in lower case letters. If you are having issues or need assistance, please contact the Finance Office at 385-646-6327 or 385-646-6303.
- Fee Waiver Application (separate from Free and Reduced Meal Application)
- Fee Waiver forms will be accepted online starting August 3rd. The last day the school will be accepting fee waiver forms is Thursday, Oct. 1st. It is a State requirement to fill out the fee waiver form within the first 30 days after school starts for each student each new school year.
- The fee waiver forms are available online in Parent Portal. Once the Fee Waiver and proper documentation are submitted, student schedules will be emailed to you within 72 hours.
- Free and Reduced Meals Application (separate from Fee Waiver Application)
- The form to apply for free and reduced meals may be found at www.myschoolapps.com by selecting “Get Started” and needs to be submitted each new school year.
- Student Lockers
- Lockers will not be assigned for this school year.
- Picture Days are: September 3rd and 4th during your English class (Auditorium)
- Makeup/retakes will be on September 30th in the Auditorium from 6:30-3:00.
- Yearbook Purchases can be made through Jostens.com
To find answers to other questions, please visit our school’s webpage, social media outlets, school app, and/or call the school at (385) 646-5320. Summer hours are Monday – Friday, 8am to 2pm.
We are excited to begin this new school year with you. Go Lancers!
Granger High School Administration
Get Involved and Stay Connected with Granger High School
For information on ho