Registration for summer school and/or credit recovery is now open. Please check your mail for a letter from your school counselor indicating what classes students need to recover credit in. If you are on track to graduate, take a look at your options for new credit. Students may sign up for both new credit and credit recovery. For current 9th-grade students (GEAR UP Cohort) both credit recovery and new credit summer school are free. Registration has been extended until May 21st. Let your counselor know if you have any questions!
Students can earn credits two ways during the summer.
1. In-Person classes $10 per 0.25 credit
- Classes will be held during the month of June. Students can earn .25 credit per class and are expected to attend everyday, Monday – Thursday.
- Classes can be taken for NEW credit or FAILED credit.
2. Credit Recovery Packets $10 per 0.25 credit
- Packets can be done throughout June and July. Students can complete multiple packets during the summer.
- Check your letter that was sent home to know which packets to work on. If you did not receive a letter, ask your counselor.
- These will typically be for CORE classes that you have failed.
Sign-ups for summer school will be open May 3-June 2nd. You will sign up ONLINE using the link posted below.
Summer School Sign Up– link is active until June 2nd