Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! We have missed having our student body in the school and look forward to seeing you again soon. This year, we will be providing both a online and in person option for registration. Outlined below you will find information on what you will need to do to register your child.
In Person Registration:
- August 2nd-3rd from 7:30am-6:00pm.
- July 19th-August 10th. For online registration, parents must be logged into their portal. Videos of how to do parent portal and registration in English and Spanish
New Students Registration
- Students that are new to the area (not from a feeder junior high) must come in person on August 5th from 7:30am-6:00pm.
- Bring Proof of address and either fee payment or fee waiver information (2020 Taxes, most recent 3 paystubs, TANF Food stamps approval letter)
Complete New School Year Registration & Pay Required Enrollment Fees
- All returning students and 9th grade students coming from feeder Jr. Highs must register
- Online: July 19 – August 10th OR In person: August 2-3rd.
- To register online Parents/Guardians must log into their Parent Portal Account at: https://portal.graniteschools.org If you are having difficulty logging in or need some assistance, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-646-5326 or Mr. G at email@example.com or 385-646-1185 starting July 19th Monday-Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Instructions for Online Registration and setting up a Parent Portal.
- School fees can be paid online through https://webstores.activenetwork.com/school-software/granger_high_scho5re/ To create an account, the username is your child’s student number, the password is the first initial of their first name and last name, all are in lower case letters. If you are having issues or need assistance, please contact the Finance Office at 385-646-6327 or 385-646-6303.
- Basic fee: $65
- Drivers Ed: $140
- Parking Permit: $10
- PTSA: $5
- Other class fees will be assessed when schedules are finalized.
- Fee Waiver Application (separate from Free and Reduced Meal Application)
- Fee Waiver forms must be completed in person, a new one every year. The last day the school will be accepting fee waiver forms is Thursday, Oct. 1st. It is a State requirement to fill out the fee waiver form within the first 30 days after school starts for each student each new school year.
- You will need to bring documentation: 2020 Taxes, most recent 3 paystubs, TANF Food stamps approval letter
- Free and Reduced Meals Application (separate from Fee Waiver Application)
- The form to apply for free and reduced meals may be found at www.myschoolapps.com by selecting “Get Started” and needs to be submitted each new school year.
- Student Lockers
- Lockers will be assigned for this school year if a students want one. To get a locker assignment, students must come in between August 5-7th at 7am-6pm and request schedule with locker assignment. Proof of registration is required .
- Picture Days are in September during your English class (Auditorium)
- Makeup/retakes will be at the end of September in the Auditorium from 6:30a-3:00p.
- Yearbook Purchases will begin after the Hello Assembly when school starts.
To find answers to other questions, please visit our school’s webpage, social media outlets, school app, and/or call the school at (385) 646-5320. Summer hours are Monday – Friday, 8am to 2pm.
We are excited to begin this new school year with you. Go Lancers!
Granger High School Administration