Lancer $$/tokens: Given to students by teachers to recognize behavior, grades, attendance, or anything positive for immediate reward. Can be used in vending machines or at set lunch days in alumni room.
Lancer Fast Pass: Given to students by teachers to recognize behavior, grades, attendance, or anything positive. On set days we will announce Fast Pass reward: Move to front of line at lunch, Doughnut day, free food, etc. (Admin will set)
Lancer Pride points: Given to students by teachers to recognize behavior, grades, attendance, or anything positive.
- Reward: Lancer pride points will be placed in a box in the front office, and every Friday we will have a drawing for small prizes. (Only draw this once)
- Lancer Big Prize Drawing: Is for the students whom names have been drawn more than once. They will have that ticket, plus one more put into the end of year drawing. TV, video games, Ipods, chrome book, Bluetooth speakers, gift cards.
Super Lancer Award:
- Once every quarter teachers will be asked to nominate 5 students from each grade level by submitting a 1-2 paragraph description of how a particular student has overcome some sort of odds. This is not meant for a high achieving students or lower level students, but students who probably would never get recognized otherwise.
- Reward: Five students from each grade level will be chosen.
- Letter sent home to parents from Dr. Dunn congratulating and inviting them to a, continental breakfast that will be provided to all 20 winners. Super Lancer Award certificate and pin awarded.
Grade Level Attendance Competition:
- Twice a quarter attendance numbers will be compiled to determine spirit bowl points and the overall winner for the quarter. 1st place-1,000, 2nd place-750, 3rd place-500, 4th place-350.
- Reward: The grades that have the least amount of absences for that month will receive reward set by the class. (Talk to grades levels about what they would like) Seven Peaks, movie theater, Boondocks.
Keys to Success: Students recognized for academic achievement
- Reward: Students are given a KEY card by the teacher where they are able to redeem it online for a small prize. To be eligible to be a finalist for the Keys to Success assembly, you must first earn a Key Card. You must also fulfill three of seven qualifying criteria. Fifty finalists are randomly selected from eligible Key Card recipients.
- Earn a 2.5 GPA or above
- Achieve 90% attendance
- Enroll in a math class
- Take AP or concurrent enrollment classes, or participate in the IB program
- Apply for post-secondary training (e.g. college or vocational school)
- Take or have taken the ACT or SAT test
- Set by school, approved by program
End of Quarter Party:
- 1st Quarter: Students’ who have 5 tardies or less and No F’s.
- 2nd Quarter: Students’ who have 4 tardies or less and no F’s or D’s
- 3rd Quarter: Students’ who have 3 tardies or less and no F’s, D’s, or C’s
- 4th Quarter: Students’ who have 2 tardies or less and a 3.0 GPA
- Reward: Dinner, Pool, basketball tickets, movie, dance party
100% Attendance Hoodies:
- The administration will randomly visit classes throughout the year and award Granger Hoodies to all those students’ who have 100% attendance.
Lancer Honor Rolls:
- 3.0-“Honor Roll” Candy bar & Certificate
- 3.5-“High Honor Roll” Free food & Certificate
- 3.75-“Principal’s List” Luncheon with Dr. Dunn & Certificate