As a district and school we’re frequently looking to improve our services and make our environments the best possible for our students and staff. We invite you to take a moment and complete a short, 5-minute survey to let us know how we’re doing. Thank you!
The purposes of seeking stakeholder input on teacher and administrator performance in the Granite School District are as follows:
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders and the Granite School District.
- Provide data that will guide district leadership in prioritizing professional growth and support for it’s educators.
- Retain and develop quality educators.
- Ensure increased student learning through daily quality instructional practice.
Please determine which survey fits you best.
For Parents and Patrons
- Student Feedback on Administrator (tinyurl.com/GHSFeedbackForPrincipal)
- Student Feedback on Teacher (tinyurl.com/GHSFeedbackForTeacher)