Welcome to Granite Park Junior High School Online Registration.
If the registering student is new to the area, you can complete the online registration, but you will also need to visit our office to bring additional documentation:
- Proof of address (Rental contract or current utility bill. If you have neither, please contact Ms. Dial in the Counseling Office.)
- Birth Certificate or I-94
- Current Immunization Records
Students will not be allowed to attend Granite Park Junior High without the state required immunizations.
- Technology Agreement. Contract for computer and internet use. Both parent & student to read and fill out at bottom, then submit.
- Head Injury Policy. An overview of the Granite School District Head Injury Policy. Parent to review, fill out at bottom, then submit.
- Dress Code form. This is an overview of our student dress code. Both parent & student to read and fill out at bottom, then submit. Please keep the dress code in mind when purchasing school clothes for next year.
- Parent Permission form. To be read and answered by parent.
- Student Behavior Contract. This is a short overview of student expectations. Both parent & student to read and fill out at bottom, then submit.
- Parent School Safety. To be read and answered; an agreement on district policies on school safety, harassment, and discrimination.
- Fee Waiver Application (Available August 2019). To be filled out, signed by parent, then submitted. This form MUST be accompanied by copies of 2 recent check stubs, OR a copy of your 2017 income tax paperwork, OR paperwork showing approval for state/federal assistance (TANF). If paying fees, we will accept those in August either in the front office or on-line at our web store.
- Student Registration Card. (Emergency Contact and Information form). To be filled out and signed by a parent, then submitted. Please make sure to update contacts and phone numbers as needed throughout the year. Only the parent can make these changes.
If you have any questions about any of these forms please feel free to contact Ms. Dial in the Counseling Office at 385-646-5178.