Accessing these online learning events and assessments require having a computer device and Internet access at home. If students do not have a device or such access, you have several options to access these materials:
Starting Wednesday, we can issue to you a Chromebook device for your student to use. These will only work if you have Wi-Fi Internet access at home. For more information please contact our Main Office 385-646-5174
Questions on your assignments? Check out our instructions to join Google Meet and chat with your teachers here.
Google Classroom Access Codes *You will need to sign into your Granitesd account in order to view this page.
Access Google Classroom
Sign in for the first time
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Go to Classroom.
- Enter your username and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- If there is a welcome message, read it and click Accept.
- If you’re using a G Suite for Education account, click I’m A Student or I’m A Teacher. …
- Click Get Started.
1.Go to classroom.google.com and click Go to Classroom.
2.If logging in from your home computer, be sure to use your granitesd.org account
Username: 1st four of your first name, last name, student #
John Smith 9876543 = firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: School password
3. If you are adding a new class, click the + sign in the top right corner and Join Class
4. Enter the class code and click join.
5. Each time you login, find and click the class you want to work on.
Accessing Google Classroom from your Smart-Phone
1.Go to the App Store on your phone and download the Google Classroom App. The icons looks like this:
If you do not want to download the app, or are using a computer, go to classroom.google.com
2.Log in to Google Classroom using your granitesd.org email and the password you use on the Chromebook. (For Example, Maria Smith 1234567 would be email@example.com)
3.Your classes should automatically show up based off of which classrooms you have joined already. If you cannot access a classroom for a class please email your teacher. You can get their email address from Gradebook or from the Granite Park Junior High website under “Directory” then “Teachers” then look for their name.