Adult Education Orientation
To learn about all of Granite Peaks Adult Education program and information on current options available, complete our online orientation. Once you have selected a program, there are modest registration and class fees.
Students must complete orientation before registering for class. After viewing the orientation presentation please click on the link below to complete the proof of orientation documentation .
The next sessions of GED classes begins on September 4th. Classes fill up quickly, registration priority is given on a first-come-first-served basis.Online Orientation Presentation
- View the online orientation and complete the Proof-of-Orientation form.
- Have a government-issued photo ID and proof of residency (GED students)
- Turn in official transcripts (Credit students)
- Fill out registration card at Granite Peaks
- Pay $25 class/term fee
- Bring state exemption form (if your class has not graduated)
- Take the TABE test