Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome back to school. I am so excited for the new school year as we have great students and a lot of fun plans for the school year.
At the beginning of each month I will post important information about the focus of our lessons for the month. This will include vocabulary words we will be using in class and that students are encouraged to use at home.
You will receive a calendar mapping out the work days, campus day, and community access day. If you do not receive a calendar let me know. A link to the calendars will also be posted on this page for your convenient access.
I will also include “Important Dates and Upcoming Events” for the current month and following month.
At the bottom of the page I have included links to important agencies that you might be interested in.
Please familiarize yourself with the Post High R.O.C.K.S. expectations. We will be reviewing these expectations regularly and rewarding students for demonstrating them in a variety of locations both on campus and in the community. Please consider ways to incorporate these expectations at home.
R = Responsible
O = Optimistic
C = Confident
K = Kind
S = Self reliant
As always, if you have any questions, please call or email me. Please allow me 24 hours to respond. You can also check out the Post High Facebook page to keep up to date on some fun and important things.
Ian Bobbermin 385.646.7322 firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES and UPCOMING EVENTS
- August 26 – New Post High students first day
- August 27 – Returning Post High students first day
- September 2 – Labor Day – No School
- September 26 – Early dismissal (11:30) Parent Teacher Conferences 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- September 27 – No School
- October 16 – Early dismissal (11:30)
- October 17 – Fall Recess – No School
- October 18 – Fall Recess – No School
- October 24 – No School for Post High
- October 25 – End of Term – No School
- October 31 – Halloween