The Jones Center Computer Lab consists of 14 student computer stations, each station equipped with a newer model HP computer running Windows 7 software and the MS Office 2010 Suite. The small size of the lab ensures that each student receives the one-on-one help they need as they learn the computer skills necessary to help them succeed in the job world.
- Students engage in the following learning activities:Using Microsoft Word 2016
- Practicing daily typing and keyboarding skills
- Training in Google Sheets, Google Slides, Email, Drawing, and Publisher
- Training in internet safety and web search strategies
- Exploring education resources on the web
- Learning appropriate workplace and social skills