Registration for returning Hunter Elementary school students opens August 3rd, 2020. Registration for the 2020-21 school year will be done online this year to help with social distancing practices. In preparation, please create a Parent Portal Account.
For families not comfortable with online registration you may come into Hunter Elementary on August 3rd from 8:30-3:00 to complete your school permissions, learning preference forms, and make needed changes to your child’s registration card.
Online Registration: Parents can set up a portal account by completing the following:
* If you have never set up a portal account before, you will need an active e-mail address. You will establish a user name and password.
* If you have set up an account but cannot remember your user name and/or password, call the Granite School District help desk at 385-646-2500. They can provide that information to you.
* If you already use a portal account for your junior high or high school students, you can add your Hunter student to that account.
* You will need your child’s student number. You can find this on the report card that was recently mailed to you. If you are having trouble finding the student number, please call our front office at 385-646-4876. https://schools.graniteschools.org/woodstock/files/2020/07/Parent-Portal-Initial-Set-up-English.pdf
New Student Registration Information
If you are new to our school, please call 385-646- 4876 to schedule an appointment to register your child. You will need to bring the following important information:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy)
- Immunization Records (We will make a copy)
- Proof of Residency (i.e. current electric bill, gas bill or lease agreement, with parent’s name and address listed. If you are living with another family, you must have an “Affirmation of Residence” completed, signed, and notarized. Those forms are available in the office).