SEP Conferences will be held virtually Wednesday, September 23rd and Thursday, September 24th, 2020. Please schedule an appointment using the online scheduler button, above. If you feel you and your student need to visit with the teacher in person, please contact them to request an appointment, otherwise the teachers will be meeting with families through Zoom. Please make sure to watch the communication from your teacher as many grade levels will also be offering APTT (Academic Parent Teacher Team) meetings. These meetings are held through Zoom at set times that provide parents with student data, grade level information and ways to help support students throughout the year.
If you do not have internet or need help scheduling your appointment, please contact the office at 385-646-4876. As a reminder the window for using the online scheduler is Thursday, September 17th – Monday, September 21st.
To make an appointment, click on the Online Scheduler button, above.
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password, “knights”.
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact the school’s Office: 385-646-4876