Please follow the links below for important information and dates to start the 2019-20 school year
Online Registration Help
Step 1: Go to: https://portal.graniteschools.org/LoginPolicy.jsp (Create Account or Login)
- Login with parent/guardian’s username and password
- Forgot your parent login??? Please call Ms. Thompson at (385) 646-6574 Monday-Friday from 9am to 1pm starting August 1st.
Step 2: Click on “District Resources”
Step 3: Click on the “Registration” App
- You may be required to login a second time for security purposes
Step 4: Select “Registration Card” at the top and please update your contact information
Step 5: Complete the On-Line Forms, if applicable, for your student by selecting “Here”
- Free/Reduced Lunch
- Fee Waiver Form (optional)*
- Must print and bring to school on in-person registration help with proper documentation
Step 6: Complete District Forms and select “Accept & Sign” for each form when completed
- Student Acceptable Use Policy
- Head Injury Policy Guidelines
- Parent Acknowledgement for Bullying
- Pay School Fees* (requires either Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- McKinney Vento Homeless Assistance Act Form (optional)
Step 7: Once you have completed each required form, you will see check marks indicating the form is completed.
*When do I get my class schedule?
If you pay Registration fees online, your schedule will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours after your payment is received.
If you are applying for a Fee Waiver, you need to print and complete the Fee Waiver form
(available online) and bring last year’s tax returns with you to registration to verify you meet the State Requirements. Fee Waiver forms will be accepted starting August 5th at 12 pm. The last day the school will be accepting fee waiver forms is Thursday, Sept. 26th. It is a State requirement to fill out the fee waiver form for each student every new school year within the first 30 days of school.