To help you prepare for the upcoming AP exam, below is a list of important things you need to know:
1. Read the 2021 AP Exam Terms and Conditions prior to exam day. Students can read the Terms and Conditions online at cb.org/apexamterms. On exam day, students will need to acknowledge on their answer sheets that they’ve read and agree to the Terms and Conditions before taking their exam.
2. Bring your own calculator if you are taking one of these exams: AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics, and Statistics. Students should visit apstudents.org/courses and click on the link for their course for the specific calculator policy.
3. On your My AP account, you can indicate where you want your free AP score report sent. Please login and fill this out before the test. My AP is also where you will go to find your AP test scores, which will be available in July. To log into your My AP account, go to: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
4. Do not bring cell phones or smart watches into the testing room. Your test score could be cancelled if this rule is violated.
5. For morning exams: arrive to your testing room by 7:15am. For afternoon exams: arrive to your testing room by 12:15pm.