We look forward to our students’ upcoming commencement ceremony and want to congratulate them on their achievement. The commencement ceremony for Hunter High’s Class of 2021 will take place at the USANA Amphitheatre (5150 Upper Ridge Rd, WVC)at 4:00 p.m. on June 3, 2021. Tickets are not required for graduates or guests coming to celebrate this achievement. Guests will be allowed to sit in the provided seats or find a spot on the lawn seating area. Jumbo Trons will be set up so all seats should give you a good view. Water and soda will be available for purchase. We hope that this celebration is a wonderful and memorable experience for our graduates and their guests.
To make it an enjoyable and pleasant experience for all those who attend, please remember the following:
- Due to recent changes to the COVID protocols, face masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Please take pictures of your graduate(s) before arriving since guests are not allowed in the gathering area of graduates for security reasons. Gowns will be returned immediately following the graduation.
- Caps are to remain undecorated to avoid becoming a distraction.
- Graduates will want to arrive on time and be in place as per instructions given in their orientation meeting held the day prior to the ceremony (10am on June 2nd in the Hunter High Auditorium).
- Graduates and guests are expected to show respect and etiquette for each other, their guests, the speakers, the performers, and the audience. Let’s make this a nice experience not only for ourselves, but our fellow graduates too.
- We are very grateful to USANA for allowing us to hold our celebration at their event center. USANA has asked that we pass along some of their expectations while in their facility:
- You are not permitted to bring in confetti, selfie sticks, umbrellas, firearms/weapons, balloons, banners/posters, drones, outside food or drink, or noisemakers.
- Should you or members of your family be identified throwing or using confetti and/or other similar items, you will be escorted from the facility and a bill will be sent to you for additional cleanup costs which will be a minimum of $5000. Student’s diploma will be held until fine is paid in full.
- Please be responsible for your actions and set a proper example for those around you. Please help us achieve our goal of bringing that “Hunter Pride” to our school and to our community.
We are very excited to hold a traditional graduation for our students and we look forward to celebrating their achievements with their guests. We love you Wolverines!
Hunter High Administration and Commencement Committee
*Incase of severe weather, we will communicate instructions via phone, email, social media, and school webpage.