Work Phone: 385-646-5194workWork Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science-Major: Health: Minor: Spanish-University of Utah-1994
- Masters in Curriculum and Instruction-University of Phoenix-2000
- Administrative Certificate-University of Utah-2004
- Educator Since – 1994
- Jefferson Since – 2018
- Mr. Horton taught Spanish for 11 years at Skyline high school. He also coached the water polo and swim team there for 12 years. He was an Assistant Principal at Taylorsville High and Granger High for 6 years. He then became the principal at Eisenhower Junior and then Bennion Junior for 6 years.
Work Phone: 385-646-5194workWork Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts – Spanish Education – Utah Valley University (2010)
- Master of Education – Educational Leadership – Brigham Young University (2015)
- Educator since: 2010
- Jefferson since: 2018
- Mr. Carlsen taught Spanish at South Hills Middle in Jordan School District for four years. He then moved to Canyons School District as an Assistant Principal intern at Brighton High for one year. After that he spent three years as an Assistant Principal at Midvale Middle before coming to Jefferson Jr.