Health & Physical Education
Health and PE
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor degree in Health - University of Utah
- Master degree in Educational Administration - 2016
- Educator since: 2013
- Jefferson since: 2013
- Mr. Burton began his teaching at Jefferson and has taught Health and PE. In addition to teaching, Mr. Burton has coached basketball, volleyball, and soccer. Mr. Burton has also interned as a Dean of Student as he pursued an admin license and is currently an Instructional Coach along with teaching Health.
PE, Athletic Director
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Degree Bachelor of Arts and Masters in Exercise and Sports Science, PE - University of Utah
- Educator Since: 1979
- Jefferson Since: 2013
- Mr. Pierce was an All-American defensive back for the University of Utah football team. After graduating from college Mr. Pierce began teaching high school along with being the head football coach at Bear River High and Viewmont High before moving to the coaching staff at the University of Utah. After finishing coaching Mr. Pierce returned to teaching PE at Centerville Jr. High where he taught for many years before coming to Jefferson with his experience and love of teaching at the middle school level.