Spanish, Reading, ESL, ALP Lead
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Degree Bachelor of Science Brigham Youg University Family & Consumer Sciences
- Master of Arts University of Utah Linguistics/Bilingual Ed.
- Endorsements: Spanish, BYU ESL, UofU Level I Reading, USU Certificate, Nexts Steps & Early Steps Tutoring
- Educator Since – 1990
- Jefferson Since – 1993
- Mrs. Jennings has been an advocate of English Language Learners and students who are below reading level during her time at Jefferson. Her deep desire to help those in most need has motivated her to pursue additional degrees, trainings and endorsements. Throughout the school year Mrs. Jennings stays late after school coordinating and helping with a tutoring program for students, assisted by college students that she recruits and trains.
French, Spanish, Spanish for Spanish Speakers, Instructional Coach
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelors and Masters degree in French and Spanish
- Completed National Board Certification process
- Educator since: 2003
- Jefferson since: 2009
- Mrs. Marinez taught all levels of French including AP and Spanish at Alta High School before coming to Jefferson. With years of experience and study Mrs. Martinez has been able to publish workbooks for French and Spanish that are used by teachers through the state and country. At Jefferson Mrs. Martinez has been involved with extracurricular activities such as being the SBO advisor for several years and now will be one of two Instructional Coaches along with continuing to teach French and Spanish.
French Dual Immersion & French
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelors degree in French and Music from the University of Utah
- Study abroad in France
- Educator since: 2016
- Jefferson since: 2017
- In 2015 Jefferson became a French Dual Immersion school.