We hope you are enjoying the Summer Break! We understand that there are many concerns and questions about the start of this school year due to the pandemic. We will continue to adjust and update our announcements and protocols as we receive new instruction and guidance from health officials and Granite School District Administration. Here is some helpful information and dates to register for the upcoming school year. A post card with the following information was recently mailed to you as well.
- August 3rd: Pay Fees online begins (preferred method). Click on this link WEBSTORE to pay fees online.
- Aug 10-21st: Pick schedules up in the office from 8am-3pm. Pay fees in person.
- Aug 12th: Optional walk-in registration from 3-7pm. All 7th graders need updated immunizations in order to register.
- August 21st: 7th Grade Orientation OPEN HOUSE: Come any time between 8am-11am. PARENTS are encouraged to attend. Different orientation videos will be shown every 15 minutes. Also, an Immunization Clinic will take place that morning from 7-9am (7th graders need immunizations. You can get these taken care of the morning of 7th grade orientation). Click the following REQUIRED LIST OF IMMUNIZATIONS link to know what vaccinations are required. Once you’re in the link, scroll down and click on “School Requirements”. All 7th graders need updated immunizations in order to register.
- August 24th: School starts for all students at 7:45am.
Fees: Student Fees can be paid online on our webstore by clicking on the webstore tab.
7th grade base Fees: $75
8th Grade Base Fees: $70
Lunch Waiver: http://www.myschoolapps.com
Registration-Fees Form: Click the “Download” button at the top.
ALL 7th GRADERS NEED UPDATED IMMUNIZATIONS IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR SCHOOL. Here is the link to the required immunizations: IMMUNIZATIONS
- Schedule: Students can pick up their schedules at the school beginning on Monday Aug 10th. Students will be given a printed copy of their schedule the first day of school in Advisory class.
- Locker Combo – 7th graders will be given their locker number and combo when they pick up their schedule. Returning 8th graders will keep their same locker and will be given the number and combo as a reminder during Advisory class. COVID UPDATE: Students can bring backpacks into the classroom and do not need to use their locker.
- Lunch Pin Number – Granite District students keep the same lunch pin number every year until graduation. Lunch pin numbers will be given to students as a reminder on the first day of school. COVID UPDATE: Students will be given a lunch card that they can swipe to pay for lunch to avoid touching a keypad.