We hope you are enjoying the Summer Break! Here is some helpful information and dates to register for the upcoming school year. A post card with the following information will be mailed to you as well.
ALL 7th GRADERS NEED UPDATED IMMUNIZATIONS IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR SCHOOL. Here is the link to the required immunizations: IMMUNIZATIONS
- July 29th: Online registration begins. Click on this link WEBSTORE to register online.
- Aug 6-16th: Pick schedules up in the office from 8am-3pm.
- Aug 14th: Optional walk-in registration from 4-7pm. All 7th graders need updated immunizations in order to register.
- August 16th: 7th Grade Orientation 8am-11am. PARENTS are encouraged to attend. Also, an Immunization Clinic will take place that morning from 7-9am (7th graders need immunizations. You can get these taken care of the morning of 7th grade orientation). Click the following REQUIRED LIST OF IMMUNIZATIONS link to know what vaccinations are required. Once you’re in the link, scroll down and click on “School Requirements”. All 7th graders need updated immunizations in order to register.
- August 19th: School starts for all students at 7:45am.
- Schedule: Students can pick up their schedules at the school beginning on Tuesday Aug 6th. Students will be given a printed copy of their schedule the first day of school in Advisory class.
- Locker Combo – 7th graders will be given their locker number and combo when they pick up their schedule. Returning 8th graders will keep their same locker and will be given the number and combo as a reminder during Advisory class.
- Lunch Pin Number – Granite District students keep the same lunch pin number every year until graduation. Lunch pin numbers will be given to students as a reminder on the first day of school.