Greetings wonderful parents and students of Olympus High!
If you have a 9th grader, sophomore or junior attending Olympus High next year, and he/she is interested in being a part of our AWESOME MUSICALS, PLEASE READ BELOW.
This year we are implementing a new requirement for all students auditioning for our 2 musicals:
ALL AUDITIONERS must attend an orientation meeting WITH a PARENT/GUARDIAN PRIOR to audition dates*.
- No student will be allowed to audition unless he/she has attended one of the meetings below with a parent/guardian
- Attendance to this meeting will provide students and parents with –
- Clarity regarding expectations and policies
- Clarity regarding audition procedures
- 4 Orientation/Policy Meeting DATES ARE AVAILABLE — Student and parent need only attend one. Dates and location:
- This Thursday, May 21, 5-5:45pm, OHS Media Center, OR
- Tuesday, May 26th, 6:30-7:15a.m., OHS Media Center, OR
- Wednesday, May 27th, 12noon-12:45p.m., OHS Media Center, OR
- Monday, June 1st, 3:00-3:45p.m., OHS Media Center
- After attendance to one of the meetings above, students are invited to attend the following *audition sessions:
- 9th Graders (Incoming sophomores) Monday, June 1st, 4:00-6:00p.m., OHS Choir Room (first-come/first-served)
- Sophomores and Juniors, Tuesday, June 2nd, starting at 2:30p.m., OHS Choir Room (sign-up for audition time)
We very much look forward to big, fun casts for our fantastic fall and spring musicals! All are welcome!!
OHS Musical Theatre Dept.