Jokes for smart people:
- It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
- The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar. It was tense.
- Two men walked into a bar. One man ordered H2O. The other man said, “I’ll have H2O, too.” Of course, the second man died.
- Three logicians walked into a bar. The bartender asked, “Do all of you want a drink?” The first one said, “I don’t know.” The second said, “I don’t know.” The third said, “Yes.”
- What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Feeling smart? Join NHS! National Honor Society is a great opportunity to make friends, serve your community, and build your resumé. See the flyers, your Ti-Book, or Ms. Bishop for membership requirements. Apply online before October 30.