We start April 18th. SAGE actually has been here all year in Formative mode, now we have the end of year Summative test on the doorstep. Did you know you can practice? If you are at school just log in to a computer as
Username = sage
Password = Sage!
Or, if you’re at home go to http://sageportal.org/
- Click on “Go to Training Test Site” (the bicycle)
- Click on “Sign in” (leave Guest User and Guest Session checked – unless your teacher has set up a practice test.)
- Pick your grade level and click “Yes”.
- Pick a test.
- Choose your settings (click on “Select”)
- Click on “Yes, Start my test.”
- You MUST use headphones.
- Test your audio
- This test is NOT ABOUT CONTENT. It is about taking the test.
Here are some more things to know and practice.
1) The test is interactive and you should PRACTICE IT before the real tests starts. You HAVE to click and drag items, run animations, etc.
2) You cannot skip questions! You must answer each one.
3) You can take notes and flag items.
4) Know the ‘i’ button! Information—it will help you!
5) More info is at http://www.theolycenter.org/blog/category/sage
6) Good luck!