- ACT Explore (8th) – Practive test to prepare for the ACT.
- PLAN (10th) – Practice test to prepare for the ACT. Given in high school in October.
- PSAT (11th) – National Merit test. It allows 11th grade students to compete in a national scholarship competition. Taken usually in October.
- ACT (11th and/or 12th) – Entrance test for college. ACT recommends that students take it at the end of their junior year or the beginning of their senior year for best results. May be taken more than once. Accepted by all Utah schools. See high school counselor for details.
- SAT – Entrance test for many out-of-state universities. See high school counselor for details.
- Stanford Achievement Test – given to 5th and 8th grade students. This is a national achievement test that allows students to see how they score compared to students across the nation.
- ASVAB – (11th or 12th) Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery. This test tells students their vocational areas of strength.
- SAGE – End of level tests required by the state in core classes. Given each year in April/May.
- AP Tests – Some advanced courses in high school offer tests in the subject area for college credit. Must pass with a score of 3,4 or 5. Given in May. Colleges assign this credit differently. See high school counselor for details. We currently offer AP Geography for 9th grade students.