Plymouth Elementary is excited to start a new Breakfast in the Classroom program! This program will begin September 8th.
Every student may choose to eat breakfast FREE of Charge in their classroom.
Each morning your child will be served:
-One hot entrée (mandatory)
-One fruit option (mandatory)
There are many benefits to Breakfast in the Classroom:
- All students have the opportunity to eat.
- Time and money savings for families.
- Research shows decreased absenteeism, tardiness, and visits to the nurse.
- Helps develop good eating habits.
- Students are able to pay attention in class, and receive higher test scores.
- It provides students with important nutrients including calcium, fiber, folate and protein.
- It helps children maintain a healthy body weight.
Changes to Note
- All students will be on the playground before school until the bell rings unless they are doing remedial work in the Computer Lab.
- If parents need to access the office they will be able to do so through the front doors at 8:30 a.m.
Please contact the Bates Food Service Center at 385-646-4321 with any questions.