December 3, 2018 – February 19, 2019
- Complete the Utah State Office of Education Open Enrollment Application.
- Attach the student’s current transcript. (9th grade students-include 7th and 8th grade transcript).
- Include $5.00 application fee.
- If the student has tried out for, or participated in, any competitive activity at another high school, the Transfer of Eligibility process at the Register My Athlete website (www.registermyathlete.com/schools) MUST be completed to apply to be eligible to participate in competitive sports or activities at Skyline High School.
- Return to:
- Skyline High School
- Attn: Geoff Murdock, Assistant Principal
- 3251 E. 3760 S., SLC, UT 84109
Or bring the documents to the Skyline Main Office, 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday when school is in session.
You will receive a letter to notify you of approval or denial in March 2019.