Skyline High Late Open Enrollment Application Process
for the 2021-2022 School Year – February 22, 2021 and Later
Open Enrollment Applications for the 2021-2022 school year submitted on February 22, 2021 and later will be reviewed according to the Late Open Enrollment process. Granite School District students will be given first priority for placement. All other applications will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Students who were approved to attend Churchill Junior High or Wasatch Junior High MUST complete a new Open Enrollment Application to apply for open enrollment at Skyline High School.
Complete the Utah State Office of Education Open Enrollment Application, available in Skyline’s Main Office or by filling out the form below, printing it, and bringing it to the Main OFfice. The Main Office phone number is (385) 646-5420.
Attach the following documents: LATE OPEN ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS.
- The student’s transcript or last report card.
- A copy of the student’s current immunization record.
- A copy of student’s birth certificate.
- If the student has tried out for, or participated in, any competitive activity at another high school, the Transfer of Eligibility process at the Register My Athlete website (www.registermyathlete.com/schools) MUST be completed to apply to be eligible to participate in competitive sports or activities at Skyline High School.
- Return to: Skyline High School
- Attn: Geoff Murdock, Assistant Principal
- 3251 E. 3760 S.
- SLC, UT 84109
- Written notification of acceptance or denial of open enrollment application will be given to the student’s parent or legal guardian as follows: For applications received during the Late Open Enrollment period for admission in the next school year—by the Friday before the new school year begins or within two weeks after receipt of the application, whichever is later.