This page is primarily for students who are currently attending Taylorsville High school.
Registration opens online in the PARENT portal on August 1.
If you have just moved into the district during the school year, you will need to visit your school to register. Find your school using our school boundary search.
All new students who register for school will need:
- Proof of residency (View requirements)
- Proof of immunizations
- Birth certificate
Register students who are currently attending Taylorsville High school.
- Follow these Instructions to register students.
- Pay School Fees at the WebStore: When you click on Pay Fees it will direct you to the Taylorsville High School WebStore. The login is not the same as the portal.
- Username= Student ID
- Password=first initial+last name; ex: John Smith =jsmith
- Schedules: Students’ schedules will be emailed to the parent email account on file after all documents in the Parent Portal Registration process have been signed off AND all Basic school registration fees are paid.
- Fee Waivers: All Fee Waiver documentation (2019 Taxes or Workforce Services letter w/case #) must be received before schedule will be released.
- Class Changes: All schedule changes will be done online. (See counseling page for details)
- Updated Schedules: Counselors will send the student their new schedule by email if the schedule works. If it does not, the counselor will email the student back and ask them to make another choice.
- Have Questions? refer to these HELP pages first, if you are still experience a problem, contact the school after August 1.