Taylorsville Schedule Change Request Policy
- An online schedule change form will be available before Fall Semester only. Schedule changes are $5.
- At the beginning of each semester students must attend their classes for the first 4 days (two A days & two B days) before requesting a meeting with their counselor for a schedule change. We will not accept any non-essential schedule change requests during the first 4 days of the semester. If any additional schedule changes are needed, students can request an appointment with their counselor on the 5th day of classes. Counselors will be accepting meetings on January 17. Appointments for schedule change requests will not be made after that. All schedule changes are $5 and are subject to counselor/admin approval.
- An Essential Schedule Change is defined as any change that corrects level placement, is required for graduation, or is tied to a CTE Pathway
- Any teacher change will require a meeting with administration. Please see the information for teacher change requests below.
Teacher Change Policy/Procedure (after first five days of semester)
- Student meets with their counselor to explain the issue and problem solve
- Student meets with the teacher to discuss issue and make a plan to address the issue/concern
- Student reevaluates with their counselor after at least one week
- Student and counselor meet with administration if there are any further issues to be addressed
- Class/teacher change is completed only if approved by administration and there is space available in the requested replacement class. We will not overfill classes.