Taylorsville Schedule Change Request Policy
- An online schedule change form will be available before each semester.
- At the beginning of each semester students must attend their classes for the first 4 days (two A days & two B days) before requesting a schedule change.
- We will not accept any non-essential schedule change requests during the first 4 days of the semester. An Essential schedule change is defined as any change that corrects level placement, is required for graduation, or is tied to a CTE Pathway.
Teacher Change Policy/Procedure (after first five days of semester)
- Student meets with the teacher to discuss issue and make a plan to address the issue/concern.
- Student meets with their counselor to explain the issue and problem solve.
- Student and counselor meet with administration if there are any further issues to be addressed.
- Class/teacher change is completed only if approved by administration and there is space available in the requested replacement class. We will not overfill classes.