- Any new students to Taylorsville High School and the Granite School District must register with an administrator in person at the school and will need to bring these documents* :
- Proof of residency (View requirements)
- Proof of immunizations
- Birth certificate, Original or certified copy
- *No in person registration for new students on August 4th due to district meetings.
All returning student registrations must be completed ONLINE
Make sure you read through each document in the registration process. Refer to these HELP pages first, if you experience a problem in the registration process. Please contact the school after August 2 if you need additional help.
- Initial Portal Set-Up (English) (Spanish)
- Registration Portal (Link to portal)
- Portal Navigation (English)
- Update Contact information (English / Spanish)
- All Registration forms must be completed in the portal and fees paid in the webstore in order to receive copy of student schedules via email within 48 hours of completion.
- When you click on Pay Fees it will direct you to the Taylorsville High School WebStore. The webstore login is not the same as the portal.
- Username= Student ID
- Password=first initial+last name; ex: John Smith =jsmith
- Optional items like yearbooks, PTA, Drivers Education and parking passes and other activity fees should also be paid as a separate transaction from registration in the webstore.
- Username= Student ID
- Class fees will not be added to student accounts until after the second week of school.
Class changes & Counseling Center
- Class Changes: Counselors will meet with parents and students until the first day of school. Once school starts we will not make any schedule changes until students have attended two days of each class. The schedule change form will open Thursday August 19th at 2:30 p.m. and close Friday, August 20th at 2:30 p.m. We will not accept any non-essential schedule changes after that time. Check the counseling page for additional information.
- Counselors will be available in the office stating August 4th. You can call to make an appointment at 385-646-5456 or email your counselor directly.
- Fee Waiver. (English) (Spanish) (More) Print and fill out both sides.
- Return to main office WITH Documentation listed;
- 2020 Income Tax Return (preferred) or,
- SSI* (Supplemental Security Income)
- TANF* (Financial Assistance or Food Stamps)
Free and Reduced Lunch application (on-line only) MySchoolApps.com
Pay for lunch meals online at PayPams