This is our update for the week of May 6.
- This is a regular week for all students in 1st through 6th grade. Early day is Friday.
- For Kindergarten students only: There is no ½ days kindergarten at all this week. All-day kindergarten is only on Monday and Tuesday. Kindergarten students end of year testing appointments have been assigned. Please call the school if you forgot or need to change your time.
- PTA meeting is on Monday at 4pm. Parents are welcome to attend. They will be finalizing plans for end of year activities.
- Field trips this week: Mrs. Ruzzi’s class will go on Tuesday; Mrs. Frost’s class will go on Tuesday; fourth grade will go on Wednesday.
- Friday is our parent picnic. Parents can bring in a sack lunch or purchase a school lunch for $3.35 and eat lunch with your students. The picnic will be 12:30 – 1:30. Please arrange a meeting place for your child or you can wait in the gym until they come down for lunch. We will begin calling students down about 12:15. Students not planning to return after lunch must be checked out in the office after 12:30 to avoid an unexcused absence. Teachers will take roll again at 1:30.