Good evening Truman families. This is our update for the week of October 7.
- This is a regular week. Early day is on Friday.
- UDOT has notified us that construction begins Monday on 4700 South and will continue throughout October as they replace 4 inches of asphalt. Intermittent lane closures will occur and traffic will definitely be slow. If you drive your student to school, please be aware of this and plan accordingly, as students are still expected to be here on time.
- Our fundraiser continues this week. Please remember to keep your packets until the fundraiser is over on October 16.
- PTA meeting is Monday at 4:00 in Room 17. Parents are always welcome to attend.
- PTA reflections entries are due on Tuesday. The PTA will be in the foyer starting at 8:30 to collect entries.
- Tuesday is the Superintendent’s Town Hall meeting at Taylorsville High School from 7-8 PM. This is an open forum for patrons to share their input and ideas with administrators.
- Finally, Boo to the Flu is Thursday night. Community Nursing Services will be here from 4:00-7:00 to administer flu vaccines to children and adults. Some insurances, as well as CHIP and Medicaid, can be billed directly.