This is our update for the week of February 3.
- This is a regular week. Early day is on Friday.
- Monday’s Community Council meeting will be postponed. We will give you further information as we get it.
- 5th grade is going on a field trip on Wednesday. Please make sure your student is here on time, as they will have to leave as soon as the bell rings.
- SEPs are on February 12th and 13th. You can schedule your appointment time this week only from our website, trumansoars.org. Instructions went home on Wednesday. Remember that our password is thunderbirds. Come to the office for assistance if you don’t have a computer. The scheduling window closes on Friday afternoon.
- Parents, there are proposed plans to reconfigure grades levels at the elementary, junior high, and high schools in the Taylorsville network. There will be an informational meeting on February 25th at 6:00 at Taylorsville High School. Please put this important date on your calendar. A flyer and further phone calls will be coming to remind you and give you more information. You can also get more information on the previous post labeled “Changes are afoot and you can be “in the know”.