This is our update for the week of March 31.
- This is a regular week. Early day is on Friday.
- Community council meeting will be Monday at 4 PM. Parents are always welcome.
- On Tuesday, students will be getting information on the PTA fundraiser which will go for 2 weeks which will be candy bars again this year. Students will be coming home with a fundraiser flyer which must be returned signed by parent or guardian. They can return this form and pick up their first box starting Wednesday morning. PTA will be available 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after school to collect money and hand out boxes. Students can get new boxes after money from the previous box has been returned.
- Thursday will be our rescheduled JA Biztown field trip for 5th grade and Mrs. Frost’s class. They will leave just as soon as school starts so be sure your student is on time and has breakfast before coming to school.
- Finally, we would like to remind you that the State Board of Education has approved a waiver of the snow make up day. Therefore, the last day of school will be on Wednesday, May 22 for kindergarten students and Thursday, May 23 for grades 1-6 as previously scheduled.