This is our update for the week of April 14.
- This is a regular week. Early day is on Friday.
- The PTA fundraiser ends on Tuesday. Money and candy are due this day.
- Mrs. Wiley’s class is going on a field trip on Wednesday. Please have your child here on time for the bus.
- All parents are invited to a special open house on Monday, May 6 from 4:00 – 5:30 pm in the library. Drop in anytime to learn about the possible move of 6th graders to junior high and 9th graders to high school. These changes will be sure to affect your students in the coming years. This is a chance to meet with Mr. Broderick and other leaders to answer questions and address any concerns.
- Please return the blue intent to register memo form if you have not yet done so.