This is our update for the week of May 5.
- This is a regular week for all grades except kindergarten. Early day is Friday. Keep listening for the kindergarten schedule.
- This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. It’s a great time to thank your child’s teacher for all their hard work.
- The kindergarten has mandatory end-of year testing this week. You should have made an appointment, but if you still need one, please call the office for assistance. Because of this testing, there is no half-day kindergarten all week and all-day kindergarten students attend only on Monday and Tuesday.
- Don’t forget that Community Council is holding an informational open house tomorrow at 4:00 – 5:30 in the library to answer questions and get information about the proposed 6th and 9th grade reconfiguration.
- We have two field trips on Tuesday this week: All-day kindergarten is going to Museum of Curiosity and fourth grade is going to Bingham Canyon Mine.