With the school year finished, many Ligers are looking towards next year and wondering about registration. Here are important dates for you to be aware of.
- July 18, 2019 Registration packets are mailed out. Additional packets available in the office.
- July 29, 2019 Online Registration is available at www.graniteschools.org. Simply click on school registration then click on the parent portal. You must have a parent portal account to register online.
- Returning 8th grade students who register online do not need to come in person to a registration event.
- 7th grade students who register online will still need to attend a registration event with the following documentation:
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Address (rental agreement, mortgage, or current utility bill)
- Birth Certificate
- August 6, 2019 New Student Registration – 8:00 to 11:30 a.m. (This registration is for students new to the area) New Student Registration will be done by packets only.
- August 8, 2019 Registration – 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. (This registration is for students already enrolled at Valley, including 8th graders who attended last year and 7th graders who attended a feeder school: Granger, Farnsworth, Pioneer, Robert Frost & Rolling Meadows)
- August 14, 2019 Make Up Registration – 8:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- August 14, 2019 Hot Dog Hello 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Bring your family, meet our new Principal, say hello to your teachers, grab a hot dog and tour the school.
- August 15, 2019 Necessary Class Changes (by appointment only)
- August 19, 2019 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
There will be no registration done the first day of school.
Granite School District and Utah State Law require that you present these personal records for registration.
- Proof of address within VJHS boundaries
- Mortgage or rental agreement, or current utility bill (no cell phone bills)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records (current)
- **Students will NOT be allowed to attend Valley Jr. without current immunizations**
All registrations will be by appointment only starting August 20th 2019. Please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions please call 385-646-5236 or stop by Valley Jr. High’s main office from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.