Everyone who auditions will be in the musical!!!
- Auditions: November 6th-8th from 3:00-6:00 pm. Choose 1 day to audition.
Meet in the auditorium at 3:00 pm to learn the dance combination before the acting & singing portion of the audition
- Callbacks: November 9th from 3:00-6:00 pm. Callbacks will be posted Thursday morning!!!
- If you want a lead or supporting role: Pick up a paper in Rm. 110 with the required scene for the character you want to audition for. Scene should to be memorized to the best of your ability before auditions
- Everyone MUST audition to be in the musical!! If you do not want a speaking part you still must sing and dance in small groups if you want to be in the Ensemble (Chorus)
- Dancers: WE NEED YOU!!! There’s a lot of dancing in this show so please come audition J
- Remember there is a $35 fee to be in the musical J
REQUIREMENTS FOR LEAD and SUPPORTING ROLES
- You may audition for 2 parts. Please be aware that if we are running short on time you may not get to audition for your second choice so choose wisely!! We can see your ability with even just one scene
- A basic dance combination will be taught at 3:00 pm in the auditorium so don’t be late!!
- 16 bars of a Broadway or Disney song will need to be memorized and performed by yourself. Have a minus track ready on your phone, bring a CD minus track, sing acapella or bring sheet music for the accompanist