All Science Fair participants did an AMAZING job with their projects! Congratulations to the top 15 science fair projects moving on to the District Virtual Fair!
- Jarius McCarthy – Chemistry vs Irons
- Baylee Burbidge – Temperature and Foam Gnomes
- Zoe Dubiner, Brianna Yang, and Ti Golesis – Fruit Energy
- Cole Cram and Alejandro Oyarzun – Making an ALU
- Matvei Kholmovski – Are Fingerprints an Inherited Trait?
- Dallin Huber – Experiments on Yeast
- Jeremy Solorzano – Do different environment temperatures affect a battery’s reliability?
- Nithila Radhakrishnan – The Effect of Global Warming on Fruit Enzymes
- Ben Bigwood and Martin Ellison – Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- Ann Adam – Water Hand
- Frank Yin – Hyper Threading vs Non- Hyper threading
- Aarav Parikh – Melting Ice
- David Wang – Does Color Affect Taste?
- Vince Wong – Fusion Laser Reactor
- Annanya Kumar – Fight Protein Malnutrition: Quest for High Protein
[soliloquy id=’10769′ type=’gutenberg’]