Gradebook is used for tracking student growth by core standard using Proficiency Based Grading. (Official Grades)
Canvas is used for tracking Practice Activities (Assignments) and Assessments, teacher feedback, and communication with both students and parents. (Official Grades can NOT be found in Canvas)
- Canvas screenshots for parents and observers
- How to navigate a Canvas course as an observer?
- How to submit text entry assignment?
- How do I submit an online assignment?
- How do I submit a cloud assignment with Google Drive?
- How do I submit a media file as an assignment submission?
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as an observer (parent)?
Although the grade portion of the following video doesn’t correctly reflect Wasatch Junior High grading. There are many helpful topics included such as how to submit an assignment in various way.