It’s hard to believe that we just wrapped up another school year and said our goodbyes to everyone for the summer. We had a wonderful year at West Valley Elementary and are so proud of our students’ growth and accomplishments. A few things to note…
- We wish the best to our 6th grade students as they begin a new chapter in their lives and move on to Junior High!
- Thank you to Emily Baran, our PTA President, and her amazing PTA Board (Julie Anderson, Paulette Austin, Lisa Bradley, Natalie Cooke, Robyn Diessner, Raylyn McNeal, Amy Solberg, Faith Stevens, and Shona Walton) for the many fantastic activities, opportunities, and support they provided for our students. They have devoted countless hours of their time and we are so grateful to each of them. We truly have the BEST PTA! (I hope I didn’t leave anyone off the list!)
- Thank you to Amy Solberg and her committee for an amazing Teacher Appreciation Week! What a wonderful week you provided for the teachers!
- What a fantastic staff we have at West Valley Elementary! Thanks for their countless hours of service as they worked hard to ensure each student achieved and showed growth.
- Students – we are so proud of you! You worked so hard this year and we saw incredible effort, great improvement, and a lot of learning! Way to go, Dolphins! 🙂
- Parents – thank you for sharing and entrusting your fabulous students with us! We are grateful for your support and so happy to work together with you as a team as we strive to do what’s best for your students. You’re raising some amazing kids and we’re grateful we get to share them with you!
- Volunteers – thank you for the many, many hours you have spent at our school helping our students. It truly takes a village!
- Finally, we wish the best to those that are leaving us for new adventures… Martha Cruz, Ryan Hunsaker, Debbie Beutler, Trinda Carlson, and Ted Thackeray. Thank you!
May everyone have a happy and safe summer!