Whittier Elementary School Community Council
Tuesday, 5 December 2017
4:00pm in School Library
Call to Order (time):
Roll Call (please verify information is still correct):
Reading and approval of minutes from November 2017 meeting (5 min):
Principal’s Report (5 min):
Citizen Comment time (as required):
- Follow up on action items from previous meetings (2 mins):
- Lynette to verify that the final LAND Trust summary is posted on the school’s website.
- Ben Horsley, Granite School District’s Director of Communications and Community Outreach presentation/discussion regarding the benefits and challenges of moving 6th grade to junior high (30 mins):
- Review Whittier’s Disaster Plan (10 mins):
Council issues or concerns (5 mins):
- Website updates, looks like we’re a little behind.
- Date for January’s meeting (Jan. 2, 2018), should we meet Jan 9th instead?
Wrap-Up and Agenda Items for Tuesday, January 2, 2017.
- Review Safe Technology and Digital Citizenship Reports on pages 14-15 of your handbook and review local school policies.
Meeting End Time: