Dear Bacchus Elementary School Community,
Our annual registration will be on Wednesday, July 28th from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. All new & returning students need to complete registration. Come find out teacher assignments, update your contact information, schedule your Kindergarten students KEEP Assessment, and more. If you are unable to join us Wednesday, please stop by the office any day after July 29th to complete the registration process. Our summer hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Please help us spread the word to your neighbors who may be new the area or have a kindergartener starting this year.
Beginning this 2021-2022 school year, online learning options will be centralized into two platforms: one for K-8 students, and one for 9-12 students. While evidence shows that face-to-face learning is best for most students, families should meet with their school administrator or counselor to carefully consider options and choose the right fit for their student. This option requires parents to complete registration at the school.
Granite Online Live K-12
The Online Live option features live virtual classes taught during specific timeframes during the school day. Instruction includes live virtual interaction with teachers, lectures, discussions, Q&A sessions, and feedback for students during class.
- Classes take place in real-time during the school day (synchronous). Lessons are presented live, and students must log in every school day as if they were attending an in-person class.
- Core courses that meet all academic requirements are provided, along with a selection of elective courses. Honors and specialty courses are not available.
- Students are assigned to Granite Online teachers and staff. K-8 classes are NOT taught by teachers from the student’s home boundary school. 9-12 classes MAY be taught by teachers at the boundary school.
- Students in grades K-8 are enrolled full-time; their entire school experience takes place online.
- Students in grades 9-12 may enroll full or part-time and may also enroll in Online Self-Paced courses.
We look forward to seeing you this week and appreciate your support.
Becki Monson, principal
To the Bacchus School Community,
We are so excited to share our Bacchus Virtual Art Fair with students, staff and parents! A huge thank you to Mrs. Jameson our visual arts teacher for giving our students such great art experiences. She has done an amazing job this year given the challenges that COVID procedures and cautions have brought. We hope students have enjoyed their art experience this year and that everyone enjoys this presentation!
Dragons are amazing artists!
We hope that we can return to an in-person art fair in the future but until then ENJOY your virtual visit! Just click the link below.
Principal, Thomas W. Bacchus Elementary
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
School Calendar: Traditional
- Monday - Thursday, 8:10 - 2:55
- Friday, 8:10 - 12:50
- Fifth Grade, 12:10 - 12:45
- Fourth Grade, 11:55 - 12:30
- Third Grade, 11:10 - 11:45
- Second Grade, 11:40 - 12:15
- First Grade, 11:00 - 11:35
- Full Day K, 11:25 - 12:00