The Hilda B Jones Center provides a vocational training environment to give special education and at-risk students the opportunity to gain work-maturity skills and specific job skills.
- Support of trainers as the student is integrated into a work environment
- Development of skills which allows students to become more marketable in the competitive work force
- Opportunities to work with co-workers, supervisors, employers, and customers
- Training in job readiness skills necessary to gain, maintain and move within a student’s prospective job
- Practice in writing resumes, completing applications, and performing interviews
- Training and practice in various social skills are integrated in all job sitesJones Center Job Sites