School Vision: Students will leave school prepared for college, career, and life in the 21st century. From here, anything is possible!
Mission: “Growth for all students”
Academic Goals 2023-2024
- RISE Achievement: Compared to historical RISE proficiency, the percentage of students achieving proficiency in the 2023-2024 school year will be at least 20% in English Language Arts, math, and science.
- Literacy & Numeracy: At least 75% of students will achieve typical or above typical progress on the End of Year Acadience Reading and Mathematics Assessment.
- English Language Development: Based on the 2023 WIDA Access Exam, at least 40% of students will meet their English Language Development Growth Target.
Social Development Goals:
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support: To accomplish our school’s Social Skills and Disposition goals, we will create a School Behavior Plan that outlines schoolwide positive behavior expectations for students, outline our school’s bully prevention, suicide prevention, and substance abuse prevention initiatives, summarize tiered student interventions, and outlines our plan to communicate these efforts with the community.
- Student Attendance: During the 2023-2024 school year, average monthly student attendance will improve by 2% to meet average monthly attendance of 88%, compared to 2022-2023 average monthly attendance of 86%.
Talent Development Goal:
- Teacher Professional Learning Communities: Teachers will meet at least 6 times each month, preparing for each meeting with agendas, student data to review, and following a data protocol for the purpose of problem solving student learning on standards. “A Better Approach to PLCs can improve student outcomes and teacher efficacy.” Steve Ventura