Jennifer VelasquezVice President
When: The SECOND WEDNESDAY of each month at 2:30 P.M.
Where: Conference Room (Room 24)
What does the PTSA do?
Valley Junior High’s PTSA works to promote welfare of youth, raise the standards of home life, secure adequate laws for care and protection of youth, and create united efforts among educators and the public as a community.
- help with school photos
- provide dinners for our hardworking teachers during Parent Teacher Conference
- aid in vision screening
- engage in Liger Pride week
- help with the Liger Chase
- plan and set up the Fall Dance and Winterfest
- hold a food drive
- show teacher appreciation
- help on Field Day
…and much more!
Thank you to our PTSA for making Valley Junior High a better place!