Leave School Feedback
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys
School Community Council Meeting
Thursday, May 18 at 3:15pm in the Family Center, Room 19
- SNAP plan
- Elections – District-wide Procedure
- August & September Meeting Times
- Have A Great Summer!
Parents, this is your chance to help a child succeed.
As of January 17, on Fridays and other early out days, Half-Day Kindergarten is dismissed 5 minutes later than it used to be and other classes will be dismissed 10 minutes later than they used to be.
- Kindergarten A.M. – 8:15-10:15
- Kindergarten P.M. – 10:50-12:50
- Grades 1-6 – 8:15-12:50
Here is a video that explains the changes. Documents attached in English and Spanish explain the changes and official times above.
Please take a look at this brief letter on parking safety during drop-off and pick-up times at Copper Hills.
Membership is only $6 for the school year.
We are so lucky to have a wonderful active PTA board to help support our school.
PTA-Sponsored events include: Reflections, Meet The Masters, Vision Screening, Parents and Pastries, Math Night, Reading Night, Birthday Recognition, Book Fair, Maturation, J.A. Biz Town, Teacher Appreciation, and Field Day.
To contact the Copper Hills Elementary PTA, please e-mail email@example.com.
Parents are invited to join, but so are adult relatives! Prizes will be awarded to students that one or more parents and-or adult family members join. Only one envelope per family. List each student and their teacher.
– The Family Center (Room 19) is the best-kept secret in the district.
– It is open Monday-Thursday 9-11am and 12:30-2pm. Come visit the office to volunteer.
– This is a very successful program, designed so parents can volunteer in the classroom while other parents watch their toddlers. Parents help in turn by watching other parents’ toddlers.
– In the Family Center is a play area with toys, books, TV/DVD, and a table. Parent can bring snacks.
– Two people stay in the Family Center with the children, while the other parent(s) go to the classroom for one hour. Parents then trade places. Since Debbie or Krista are almost always working in the Family Center, only one parent is usually needed.
– Parents can do side jobs for teachers, such as folding and stapling, while they watch the children.