Leave School Feedback
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys
Copper Hills Elementary will resume classes for 2016-2017 on Wednesday, August 17th. See you then!
The Copper Hills School Community Council is making forms available immediately for those parents of Copper Hills students next year who wish to run. They are attached below in English and Spanish.
There will be two parent seats available in 2016-2017. Deadlines for will be announced shortly.
All School Community Council meetings are open to the public for comment, but only members of the Council vote on the issues the Council is responsible for.
Please take a look at this brief letter on parking safety during drop-off and pick-up times at Copper Hills.
Do you have a 3 year old or a 4 year old? Do you know someone who does?
Register now for our FREE high quality preschool program at select schools in the Granite School District! If you do not qualify for a full or partial scholarship, tuition spaces are available.
Register your kindergartner for 2016-2017.
Students must be 5 years old before Sept. 1 to enroll. Bring birth certificate, proof of address, and immunization record to the school office.
7635 West 3715 South – Magna, Utah 84044-2399
Office: 385-646-4792 – Fax: 385-646-4793
PTA-Sponsored events include: Reflections, Meet The Masters, Vision Screening, Parents and Pastries, Math Night, Reading Night, Birthday Recognition, Book Fair, Maturation, J.A. Biz Town, Teacher Appreciation, and Field Day.
2015-2016 COPPER HILLS PTA LEADERSHIP
– President Michelle Allen
– Vice President Mardee Allen
– Treasurer Nova Keller
– Secretary Jeanette Liddell
To contact the Copper Hills Elementary PTA, please e-mail email@example.com.
Parents are invited to join, but so are adult relatives! Prizes will be awarded to students that one or more parents and-or adult family members join. Only one envelope per family. List each student and their teacher.
– The Family Center (Room 19) is the best-kept secret in the district.
– It is open Monday-Thursday 9-11am and 12:30-2pm. Come visit the office to volunteer.
– This is a very successful program, designed so parents can volunteer in the classroom while other parents watch their toddlers. Parents help in turn by watching other parents’ toddlers.
– In the Family Center is a play area with toys, books, TV/DVD, and a table. Parent can bring snacks.
– Two people stay in the Family Center with the children, while the other parent(s) go to the classroom for one hour. Parents then trade places. Since Debbie or Krista are almost always working in the Family Center, only one parent is usually needed.
– Parents can do side jobs for teachers, such as folding and stapling, while they watch the children.
– Parents are responsible for students’ safe passage to and from school.
– If your child is having problems with passage, the school will help when possible. Please notify an administrator. (We teach the SWAT anti-bullying program.)
– Please make sure your children have and know family rules for getting to and from Copper Hills.
– Please follow the calendar to be aware of short days and off times.
– Students should not be on the school grounds when school is not in session, and should not be left unattended for more than a few minutes before and after school.