Leave School Feedback
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys
The flu season is still here and will be for some time to come! The Salt Lake County HEALTH DEPARTMENT has posted these useful tips, please take a moment to read.
Student conferences are being held this month, on February 12th and 13th beginning at 3 pm & ending at 7:30 pm. Please sign up for a time by using the online SEP scheduler on this page. Sign-up times end on February 11th. Remember, the password to the site is, “copperhills “. Call us if you have questions or concerns. See you all very soon!
Let us know how we are doing! We are always looking to improve our services and make our environments the best possible for our students and staff. We invite you to click on the provided link or navigate to the surveys button on the Copper Hills web page and take a 5 minute parent satisfaction survey. Thank you!
Parents, this is your chance to help a child succeed.
As of January 17, on Fridays and other early out days, Half-Day Kindergarten is dismissed 5 minutes later than it used to be and other classes will be dismissed 10 minutes later than they used to be.
- Kindergarten A.M. – 8:15-10:15
- Kindergarten P.M. – 10:50-12:50
- Grades 1-6 – 8:15-12:50
Here is a video that explains the changes. Documents attached in English and Spanish explain the changes and official times above.
Please take a look at this brief letter on parking safety during drop-off and pick-up times at Copper Hills.
– Parents are responsible for students’ safe passage to and from school.
– If your child is having problems with passage, the school will help when possible. Please notify an administrator. (We teach the SWAT anti-bullying program.)
– Please make sure your children have and know family rules for getting to and from Copper Hills.
– Please follow the calendar to be aware of short days and off times.
– Students should not be on the school grounds when school is not in session, and should not be left unattended for more than a few minutes before and after school.