Leave School Feedback
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys
Rosecrest would still really to hire another aide to work with our special education students. If you or someone you know is interested please contact Mr. Anderson right away. We are willing to discussing hours / days to make it work for interested candidates.
Rosecrest would like to invite all parents to come with their children on the first day of school, August 21st. We will have a Back to School Program to help parents to familiarize themselves with the schools, teachers, classrooms, etc.
8:15 – 8:35: First classroom session. Go with your child to their classroom to meet the teacher and hear a short presentation.
8:35 – 8:50: Second classroom session. Go to another classroom to meet another teacher (this is designed for those parents that have more than one child or a child that has more than one teacher).
8:50 – 9:20: All parents go to the gym to hear a presentation from the principal.
9:20: All parents go home and let the learning commence.
Rosecrest needs to hire one more Paraeducator (Teacher’s Aide) to work in our Special Education Department. This is a great position for someone that wants to same hours that the kids are in school or someone that is interested in becoming a teacher. Please contact Mr. Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) right away if you are interested or would like more information.
We are excited to welcome The Class of 2030 to Rosecrest. Here is some information for incoming Kindergarten students and their parents:
- By now you should have received a letter in the mail indicating placement in the AM or PM class
- AM Kinder students can ride the bus to and from school
- PM Kinder students can only ride the bus home from school
- Each student will have an individual assessment with Mrs. Mills between August 21st & August 25th
- You can schedule your appointment using this link: https://www.canyoncreeksoftware.com/scheduler/ut/granite/
- The password is rosecrest
- School starts on August 28th
- Annual Kinder Picnic will be at Tanner Park at 11:30 on August 25th. Bring a lunch, play, and meet classmates and teacher.
- You are invited to attend Registration Day on August 1st between 2-6pm
- You are also invited to attend Back to School Morning on August 21st at 8:15am
- In order to attend school we need the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (Gas bill is most common)