For the health and safety of our community, we will be conducting online registration this year. Online registration will be for returning students only and will open on July 27th. In order to register your child, you will need a parent portal. If you already have one, you’re ready for the 27th. If you have yet to create a parent portal, you can do so by following the instructions below. You will only need one portal account per family.
· If you have never set up an account, you will need an active email address. You will establish a username and password.
· If you have set up an account but cannot remember your user name and/or password, call the Granite School District help desk at 385-646-2500.
· If you currently have a portal account for your junior high or high school students, you can add your Rosecrest student(s) to that account.
· You will need your child’s student number. You can find this on the report card that was recently mailed to you. If you are having difficulty finding the student number, please email Ms. Ambrose at email@example.com
Click the following link for help navigating the portal set up:
New Student Registration
If you are new to our school, please call 385-646-5002 to schedule an appointment to register your child. You will need to bring the following important information:
· Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy)
· Immunization Records (We will make a copy)
· Proof of Residency (i.e. current electric bill, gas bill or lease agreement, with parent’s name and address listed. If you are living with another family, you must have an “Affirmation of Residence” completed, signed, and notarized.)