1. We believe students, teachers, and parents share responsibility for student learning, building character and healthy self-esteem. All students have the opportunity to be successful. We expect them to be responsible for their actions and to accept the consequences of these actions.
2. We will work to be positive and improve the self-esteem of all students, faculty, and staff.
3. We will strive to provide programs that ensure a high quality of education for all students.
4. We will have high expectations for all students and remain sensitive to student individuality.
5. We will endeavor to improve professional relationships between staff members and the community, whereby we may become a more effective team and better assure students success.
6. We will work to ensure a safe and productive working and learning environment for all students and colleagues.
7. We will always strive to treat others as we would expect to be treated.
8. We will consistently endeavor to do what is best for the students at Crestview Elementary.